Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Places I Have Lived: Sarasota


In May of this year I went down to Sarasota to spend the summer with Kim. Spending the summer turned into moving down permanently. Sarasota is a neat place to live. There is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world 10 mins from our house. As far as entertainment goes there's not much more to do than living in the Dub-C, just maybe a sorter drive. There are some neat things that arnt in Wesley Chapel, like an aquarium, splatters (were you paint pottery), ice cream shops on every corner and there are 3 malls to shop at. I can defantly see myself living and raising our kids here. Although I miss Wesley Chapel and everyone there, I love my new life here and all my new friends.

1 comment:

Chad said...

Where do you live at? (wanting details...)